COCONUT AND BERRY CHIA SEED PUDDING
This delicious chia seed pudding is the perfect dairy-free breakfast, filled with healthy and beneficial fats and protein. Make it the night before for an easy, on-the-go breakfast option!
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk (use more of less, depending on how thin or thick you want the pudding to be)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a small bowl combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, and vanilla. Stir until combined and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. You may want to stir the mixture a couple times while it’s in the fridge.
- When set, top with hemp hearts, mixed berries, and shredded coconut. Garnish with basil or mint leaves if desired.
Nutritional analysis: calories 430, fat 32g, carbohydrates 27g, fiber 18g, protein 18g
Click here for some other healthy and delicious breakfast options!