Do you have guests that need dairy free? If so - this creamy free dairy free option is easy to make and delish!
• ¾ cup of dairy free semi sweet chocolate
• 1 ½ cups of silken tofu
• 2 medium bananas
• 2 tbsp of coconut sugar or brown sugar
• 1 tsp of vanilla
• 1 tsp of raspberry vinegar
• ½ tsp salt
• ½ cup of raspberries if desired
1. Melt chocolate chips in double broiler. Set aside.
2. Puree tofu and bananas in blender.
3. Add brown sugar, vanilla, raspberry vinegar, and salt; puree again.
4. Add melted chocolate ; puree
5. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
6. Garnish with raspberries and enjoy!
Join Dr. Joey's Monthly Newsletter for recipes, meal plans and the latest health buzz.