SUMMER POPSICLE RECIPES
Keep the weight off and beat the heat with these refreshing fruit based popsicles that are delicious, hydrating and free from all refined sugars and chemicals!
Raspberry coconut chia pudding pops
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Combine all ingredients into container and mix well. Store on counter or in fridge for up to an hour, until chia seeds begin to absorb the coconut milk.
- Pour mixture into molds and put in freezer overnight, or until frozen.
Nutritional analysis: calories 173, fat 15g, carbohydrates 10g, fiber 6g, protein 3g
Strawberry lemonade popsicles
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 5-6 lemons)
- 1 cup organic strawberries, divided
- 1 teaspoon of stevia or coconut sugar
- 4-6 cups of filtered water
- Add lemon juice, 1/2 cup raspberries, stevia/coconut sugar and water into blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Add the other 1/2 cup straband mix together with a spoon.
- Add mixture to Popsicle molds and put into freezer until frozen.
Nutritional analysis: calories 30, carbohydrates 5g, fiber 1g, protein 1g
- 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup of unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 1 handful of crushed ice
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Add all ingredients into blender and mix on high until smooth.
- Add mixture to Popsicle mold or ice cube tray, pop in freezer overnight and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis: calories 66, fat 1g, carbohydrates 9g, fiber 1g, protein 6g
Avocado coconut popsicles
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- Combine the avocado, coconut milk and coconut sugar in the blender and mix until smooth and well combined.
- Add the coconut flakes and mix with a spoon.
- Pour into the Popsicle mold and freeze overnight.
Nutritional analysis: calories 138, fat 12g, carbohydrates 9g, fiber 4g, protein 1g